Thursday, January 8, 2009

New To Blogging

Well first off I don't know what to say. LOL. I have never blogged before. Let's see I recently changed my business name from Country Heartwarming Expressions to Pink Blossom Essentials because I no longer focus on "country" themed products.

I am currently working on getting my new website going. It will take awhile. I was informed that my beautiful template will be installed on Wednesday, January 14th, 2009. I am so excited. The template looks much more professional than what I have had in the past.

I just got some arnica flowers in so that I can start some infusions. I can't wait for 2 or 3 months so I am looking for info on how to infuse using the crockpot. LOL. I will also make some other but I really want to make some Sore Muscle Cream and an Arnica Salve or Stick. Not sure what most people would want so I am going to do it in the two methods I just mentioned.

Well, I am done blabbing. LOL. Thanks for listening to my first blog.

Chauna

9 comments:

  1. Hi, Chauna! I love your new logo and can't wait to see the new website. I know that you've been working hard revamping your business, but I have a couple of requests.

    First of all, please don't stop making those grubby electric pillar candles! I LOVE mine and want to be able to get more when I can.

    Next, you better not stop with your bath bombs--especially the lemongrass. That's another item that I won't be making myself and need a good source. It's way too humid here for me to even think of trying to make those tricky things.

    Good luck with the new website. I'll be watching and waiting for your grand opening!

    Luci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I won't stop making those items. You have some good stuff too. The facial serum and your body butter is so nice.

    Chauna

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm getting a new website very soon too.
    we'll have to compare notes!

    i don't have a date for mine, i'm kinda jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patti,

    I would love to help you if you need any help. LOL. Thanks for commenting. I will let you see my site if you want to see it before it goes live. Who will be hosting your new site?

    Chauna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chauna, welcome to the world of blogging! Always go with your heart/gut when posting. Never burden yourself with, "having to post every day".

    I am not familiar with the previous name of your business, but I like this one. When I saw you as a "follower" the name stood out for me.

    I love infusing botanicals. Hmmm, crockpot. Please let me know how that turns out.

    I look forward to your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting my site. Lots of luck with your new ventures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. GIRL, DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT! I'M NEW TO BLOGGING TOO! IM HERE IF YOU NEED GUIDANCE.

    ReplyDelete
  8. IM NEW TO BLOGGING ALSO, SO I GUESS WE HAVE THAT IN COMMON. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ROSALYNSCENT Thanks for the encouragement. LOL. I don't really have much to say but will try to post now and then. LOL. Yeah we do have the fact we are new to blogging.

    Feel free to contact me if you need anything. LOL. Just remind me how you know me. I am on so many sites sometimes I forget who came from where.

    Good Luck with Blogging and your business(I am just assuming you have one). LOL

    ReplyDelete